Thank you so much to yooshinate for nominating me for this lovely and kind Liebster Award.
Her Blog is a fascinating, inspiring and joyous place to learn about how to live life to the absolute ultimate.
About the Award:
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 5 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts:
Speak, read and write English, French and Spanish.
Love driving cross country in my jeep
Have attended the religious or spiritual gatherings of Native Americans, Mormons, Jews, Greeks, Hindus, Protestants and Catholics, yet claim no one religion in particular as my own.
Have a younger sister who is 5 inches taller than me.
Have lived in six states and traveled to all but four of our fifty.
My grandfather’s male ancestors all came from Prussia and were either farmers or priests.
Had my ear nearly bitten off by a horse when I was four.
My favorite food to eat is Mexican, especially in San Diego.
Have owned five different Jeeps.
Have never seen a picture of or met my father.
Would never have left College by choice, just loved learning too much.
My nominations are:
My Questions from yooshinate:
1. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
After my beloved Airedales, it would be a giraffe.
2. What is your worst cooking disaster?
On my very first attempt to make a cake at 7, I used baking soda instead of baking powder, yikes!
3.What is your favourite song? ” We Didn’t Start The Fire “ by Billy Joel.
4. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
When I worked for the L.A. Herald Examiner, I attended the Artist’s and Model’s Ball and met, photographed and interviewed many kind, generous and gracious celebrities. It was a magical, unforgettable evening.
5. Who is your favourite athlete? Tim Tebow.
6. Describe yourself in 5 words: Dedicated to helping all animals~
7. If you had a time machine where would you go?
To a time in the future with no chemicals, pollution, poisons or toxins on our Mother Earth.
8. What’s your favourite sport to watch? It would be a tie: Hockey/Basketball.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
To the Tetons just outside of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, my absolute favorite place on Earth.
10. What’s your favourite colour? My favorite color is Orange.
11. What’s your favourite quote? My favorite quote is from Gandhi:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Awww cute 🙂 thank you! I love your blog ❤
You are very welcome~
Thank you so much! I’m honored 🙂
My absolute pleasure~
very interesting random facts and nice answers…
Thank you Ronald.
Glad you came here~
congratulation and thank you so much for featuring my blog in your list.It is really nice to get the support from fellow blogger even though we are world apart.it is an encouragement for neo-blogger like me.
Thank you for what you do, it is so very important~
And This is a GREAT THING YOU ARE DOING!!! Need I say more? I knew when you came over here it was for GREATNESS!!! LOL Thank You for the visits to my site and the likes, you have AWESOMENESS in your BLOOD. Have a Great Week Ahead.
Thank you for your beautiful words, but I am truly not worthy of your praise.
My only intention here is to promote, encourage and instigate concern, compassion and love for the many animals who are suffering and dying for ridiculous reasons, ie, horns and tusks, skins and fur.
If this happens, my prayers will be answered.
They have no voice but ours and we must speak for them, they are waiting, they are dying.
And WHO SPEAKS FOR THEM?? “YOU” 😉
Your Prayers will be ANSWERED.
I am getting started on the award’s material, and have a few questions about how to load some of the material. Thanks 🙂
Will be offline for a bit, few days// starting in the A.M.
He is having heart surgery. Wish us well.
But I am only one person. And there are so many of them in need.