Thank you so kindly to Tanya of Illuminate for bestowing the Liebster Award to this humble, little Blog dedicated to the rights and treatment of the world’s animals.
Tanya is a stellar student at SUNY Purchase College in NY and is most concerned for the welfare of animals.
Thank you Tanya for your generous and kind heart.
Here are the Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.
Here are the 11 questions that Tanya has given me:
1) Where do you live? I/we live in Central Florida in the Ocala Forest.
2) Why is blogging important to you? Being out in the woods and no longer in L.A. where access was easy, this Blog is now my primary connection to those who also are concerned for the treatment of the world’s animals.
3) What do you write the most about in your blog? I write primarily about the unjust things that are happening all over the world to animals.
4) What’s one or two things you like about where you live? Florida is tropical paradise, but also a double-edged sword, the wild beauty here is spectacular and so abundant, but there are too many here who care little for this special place or about the harm they are doing to it.
5) Where’s your favorite place to go or be? My favorite place to be is standing in front of the Tetons in Wyoming.
6) What’s your favorite movie? My favorite movie is Gandhi.
7) Do you have a pet? If so , what is it? We are the pets to our beautiful Airedale, Breanna, who allows us to be a part of her life~
8) Do you get involved in politics (voting, lobbying, petitions, or other activities)? Yes, all of my life to all, since my Hippie days in L.A.!
9) What’s one thing you do that helps you relax? Regretfully, I don’t know what that word means, but sometimes music makes me feel a little better when I am frazzled.
10) What’s one thing you do for fun? Fun for me is a long road trip to anywhere~
11) What kind of music do you listen to? I like all music, classical, jazz, rock and everything in between.
Now, here are the questions for my Nominees:
1. What matters most to you?
2. Do you like animals or people better?
3. What is your dream vacation?
4. Do you like summer or winter better?
5. Do you Volunteer anywhere and why?
6. Have you ever gone on a long trip alone?
7. Are you more comfortable in the company of men or women?
8. Do you speak more than one language?
9. What is your favorite book and/or movie?
10. Who do you admire the most and why?
11. If you were president of our country or yours, what would your platform be?
These are my amazing Nominees:
Congratulations to each of you because you are simply amazing~